- The Seller provides inaccurate information about the products to the Buyer.
- On advertisements and product pages, the Seller uses product/order information that does not meet PrintBase ’s standards, or uses the outdated information after PrintBase has updated the new standards, causing misleading product/order information.
- The Seller uses a product artwork/mockup that does not meet PrintBase ’s standards, or uses the outdated artwork/mockup after PrintBase has updated the new standards, resulting in a poor quality, defective, or not-as-advertised product.
- The Seller provides product artwork that contains typos and grammatical mistakes to PrintBase, resulting in a poor quality, defective, or not-as-advertised product.
- The Seller uses material-imitating effects that do not accurately reflect the actual material and quality of the product.
- When a chargeback request is submitted on the payment gateway attributed to the fault of the Seller, the Seller will be temporarily charged a certain amount and will be deducted from PrintBase Balance to process the request. The charged amount includes the chargeback fee required by the payment gateway, and order-related costs (depending on the order status). If the chargeback is won by PrintBase, the whole charged amount is refunded to the Seller.
- If the cause is an incorrect or incomplete address, an absent recipient, a refused or stolen package, the Seller may pay an additional fee to return the item to the Buyer, PrintHub is not responsible for this case.
- If the Buyer has provided the correct address but PrintHub's operations team mishandled it, or the error was caused by the local service provider (with written confirmation from the local service provider), PrintHub will send the product new to the Buyer or refund 100% of the order value to the Seller.
- If the Buyer has provided the correct shipping address, and PrintHub accurately fulfilled the order (the address printed on the Shipping label matches with the Buyer’s provided address): PrintHub will provide the contact information of the shipping carrier(s) so that the Buyer can contact them directly.
- The Buyer cannot receive orders because the package is held/stuck in customs due to copyright infringement;
- The Buyer files a claim for the order regarding product copyrights;
- The copyright owner files a claim of copyright infringement.
- The advertising information about the product/order on the Seller's store does not match PrintHub's information.
- Subjective reasons from the Buyer such as: The product is damaged by the Buyer during/after opening the goods, ordering the wrong product,...
Sell & get profit the fastest way with our all-in-one Print-on-Demand solution
© PrintBase 2021. All rights reserved.