Policy for PrintBase & PrintHub's sellers
ShopBase, PrintBase, and PrintHub are three services developed by OpenCommerce Group, in which:
- ShopBase is an e-commerce platform that allows everyone to set up stores to sell online. Sellers can freely select their own order fulfillment, payment gateway, and customer support services.
- PrintBase is an all-in-one Print-on-demand e-commerce platform that provides Sellers with online stores, payment gateways, customer support, and order fulfillment services.
- PrintHub is a POD order fulfillment service (receiving, printing, packaging, and shipping orders) for Sellers on ShopBase and other platforms.
PrintBase is an all-in-one Print-on-demand e-commerce platform that provides Sellers with online stores, payment gateways, customer support, and order fulfillment services.
- For PrintBase, Sellers do not have to contact Buyers directly. After Sellers launch their campaigns and receive orders, PrintBase’s operation team will fulfill orders and support Buyers directly for all inquiries related to their orders.
- Buyers can make changes to their orders (e.g.: color, size) or cancel orders within 6 hours from the time an order was created.
- If a Buyer files a claim for an order, Sellers or PrintBase shall be held responsible. Order profit will or will not be deducted/withdrawn from Seller’s Balance on a case-by-case basis.
- For canceled orders, the reimbursements/non-reimbursements for the Sellers will be made in accordance with the Policy for PrintBase's Sellers and the order status.
- Due to the nature of the POD business, Sellers are not required to make a deposit to keep stocks. However, some product variants can go out of stock unexpectedly. In that case, PrintBase will notify the Buyer of the situation and if the Buyer doesn’t want to keep their order, PrintBase will cancel the order and refund the Buyer. Email notification will be sent to the Seller accordingly.
1.1. Qualifying cases in which a Seller’s order profit is not deducted and PrintBase assumes responsibility
Once an order has been fulfilled, PrintBase will directly contact the Buyer and partially or fully refund the Buyer without deducting the Seller’s order profit in the following cases:
- Orders that are not successfully delivered after 45 business days and no more than 60 days following the order's placement date.
- Orders in which a Buyer files a claim in regards to product quality (defective goods, obvious differences in color/style/size) not as stated in the order confirmation. The claim is submitted within 07 business days after the order delivery date recorded on the tracking number.
- Orders that are canceled due to restricted ship-to regions. Notice has not been previously sent to the Seller.
- Orders with out-of-stock item(s). The Buyer agrees to keep the order and wait for restock. However, PrintBase cannot restock after 14 days and must cancel the order.
1.2. Cases in which order profit is deducted
Order profit will be deducted in the following cases (the deducted amount will be charged directly to the PrintBase Balance. If the Balance is negative, the amount will be directly charged to the credit card linked to the PrintBase Balance):
- Orders that are canceled upon the Buyer’s request (within 6 hours since order placement).
- Orders that are canceled due to a high risk of fraud.
- Orders that contain items violating the DMCA.
- Orders with out-of-stock items (the Buyer does not want to keep order and wait for restock).
- Orders that cannot be processed due to a force majeure, such as natural disasters, disease outbreaks, etc. (the Buyer does not want to maintain order and wait for it to be able to process).
- Orders that cannot be processed due to the wrong shipping address provided by the Buyer and PrintBase cannot contact the Buyer to obtain the correct information, or at the time of contact, the Buyer refused to provide information and requested an order cancelation.
- Orders canceled due to restricted ship-to regions. Notice was previously sent to the Seller.
- Orders that are claimed due to the following reasons:
- The Seller provides inaccurate information about the products to the Buyer.
- On advertisements and product pages, the Seller uses product/order information that does not meet PrintBase’s standards, or uses the outdated information after PrintBase has updated the new standards, causing misleading product/order information.
- The Seller uses a product artwork/mockup that does not meet PrintBase’s standards, or uses the outdated artwork/mockup after PrintBase has updated the new standards, resulting in a poor quality, defective, or not-as-advertised product.
- The Seller provides product artwork that contains typos and grammatical mistakes to PrintBase, resulting in a poor quality, defective, or not-as-advertised product.
- The Seller uses material-imitating effects that do not accurately reflect the actual material and quality of the product.
- The Seller requests a refund for the Buyer and agrees that the order profit is deducted.
- The Buyer has completed their order on the Checkout page but the order’s payment transaction is unsuccessful.
- When a chargeback request is submitted on the payment gateway attributed to the fault of the Seller, the Seller will be temporarily charged a certain amount. The charged amount includes the chargeback fee required by the payment gateway, and order-related costs (depending on the order status). If the chargeback is won by PrintBase, the whole charged amount is refunded to the Seller.
PrintHub is a POD order fulfillment service for Sellers on ShopBase and other platforms.
- For PrintHub, the Seller will be solely responsible for customer service and payment gateway management. ShopBase’s operation team will only be in charge of order fulfillment.
- The Seller has 12 hours from the time the order was successfully placed to contact PrintHub's customer support to cancel or change the order.
- If the Seller does not hold/cancel orders by the time they are automatically paid (0:00 & 12:00 UTC daily), orders will be paid and fulfilled by PrintHub.
- Order claims will be processed based on order value (including base cost and shipping fee).
2.1. Order is being fulfilled and there is no tracking number yet
- In case the order has been paid but PrintHub cannot provide the order's tracking number after 15 business days, the Seller can choose either of the following options:
- Wait for the order to be fulfilled and receive a 10% refund of the order value.
- Cancel the order and receive a full refund of the order value.
- In cases of out-of-stock orders, PrintHub will notify the Seller via email or LiveChat. Order will be canceled and the Seller will receive a refund for the order.
- In case the orders cannot be processed or shipped due to the wrong shipping addresses, PrintHub will notify the Seller via email or live chat to obtain the accurate shipping information. If the Seller fails to provide accurate information or requests an order cancelation, PrintHub will cancel the order and refund the remaining cost of the order after deducting any arising costs for the Seller.
- In cases where an order was canceled due to restricted ship-to regions, PrintHub will notify the Seller via email or LiveChat. The order will be canceled and the Seller will receive a refund for the order.
2.2. Tracking number is not updated
- In cases where the tracking number of an order is not updated for more than 10 business days since its last update, PrintHub will work with the supplier to update the tracking number or resend the correct tracking number to the Seller.
2.3. Tracking number has been updated but the shipping time is longer than the commitment
- If the tracking number is not updated for more than 10 business days since its last update, PrintHub will work with the supplier so that they can work directly with the shipping carrier.
- After 45 business days and no more than 60 days following the order's placement date, if the Buyer’s address is correct but the order cannot be delivered to this address, the Seller can choose either of the following options:
- Receive a full refund of the order value.
- Resend a new order for the Buyer.
2.4. Tracking number shows that the order is delivered but the Buyer did not receive their order
- If the Buyer provided an incorrect shipping address, the Seller can request to resend the order to the new address. In this case, the shipping fee will be charged to the Seller.
- If Buyers provided the right shipping address but PrintHub processed the order incorrectly, PrintHub will either pay the charge to resend the order to the correct address or refund the order in full.
- If the Buyer provided the correct shipping address, and PrintHub accurately fulfilled the order (the address printed on the Shipping label matches with the Buyer’s provided address): PrintHub will provide the contact information of the shipping carrier(s) so that the Buyer can contact them directly. In the event that the Buyer still does not receive the item, PrintHub will work with the supplier and the carrier and is responsible for resending the order to the Buyer (with a Recorded delivery service, also known as a Signed For delivery service).
- Within 7 business days after an order’s delivery, if the Buyer files a claim for the order (broken, damaged, wrong color, size, etc.), the Seller needs to provide the order information and proof (images, videos) so that PrintHub’s operation team can file a claim to the supplier. If PrintHub is deemed to be at fault, the Seller can choose either of the following options:
- Receive a full refund of the order value.
- Resend a new order for the Buyer.
- If a dispute is opened because the order has not been delivered and the processing or shipping time has exceeded the committed time in PrintHub's policy, the seller needs to provide dispute evidence and due date to PrintHub. Then, PrintHub will offer the best solution to support the Seller. If the Seller follows the solution but loses the dispute, PrintHub will refund the order value (including the base cost and shipping fees) and the dispute fee to the Seller.
- PrintHub shall not hold any responsibility for orders containing items violating the DMCA. PrintHub will not refund the order value (including base cost and shipping fee) in the following cases:
- The Buyer cannot receive orders because the package is held/stuck in customs due to copyright infringement;
- The Buyer files a claim for the order regarding product copyrights;
- The copyright owner files a claim of copyright infringement.