PrintBase & PrintHub Policy
for Online Merchants
PrintBase is a service specialized for Print-on-demand business that gives online merchants the end to end solution to create and sell printed products online, including built-in payment gateway and customer support service.
1. PrintBase Policy
ShopBase, PrintBase, and PrintHub are 3 services provided by OpenCommerce Group. In which:
1.1. Circumstances in which PrintBase will take full responsibility (without deducting the Seller's profit in the ShopBase Balance)
The circumstances in which the placed orders have been processed (including the cases where the Seller's profit won’t be deducted in their ShopBase Balance) but occurring the following issues, PrintBase will actively work with Buyer and covers partial or full refund (if necessary) without deducting the Seller's profits.
PrintHub is a fulfillment service (order processing, product printing, packaging, and shipping) for ShopBase merchants and other platforms.
2.1. The order processing
1.2. Circumstances in which the Seller’s profits will be deducted in their balance
Subtractions from Seller's profits will be charged directly to their PrintBase Balance. If the Balance account is negative, the amount will be deducted directly from the card associated with PrintBase Balance.
2. PrintHub Policy
When the orders have been paid but yet have not been sent to the Buyers after the committed processing time ( with no tracking number and the order status is named as “fulfilled”)
2.2. The shipping process
The order has the tracking number but yet the Buyer has not received their items
1. PrintHub will work with the vendor to update the tracking number or resend the correct tracking number to the Seller
2. In case the order does not have the actual tracking number or the order has not been finished producing yet, the Seller may choose to receive a 10% refund of the order value, and the order will stay in the making process or the Seller may cancel the order, and receive a 100% refund of the order value.
1. If the order cannot be delivered (depending on the working process with the supplier): The seller may choose to receive a 100% refund of the order value or resend the new product to the Buyer.
2. If the order is delayed: PrintHub will work with the supplier so that the supplier can refer to the carrier service. PrintHub will work with the supplier so that the supplier can work with the carrier service. After 45 business days, if the order has not yet been delivered, PrintHub will give a full refund of the order value and the Buyer will still receive the products they’ve ordered.
1. If it is because the Buyer provides the wrong address, the Seller may pay an extra fee to send the item back to the Buyer, however, PrintHub will not take responsibility for this case.
2. If Buyer has provided the correct address but PrintHub's operation team has mishandled, PrintHub will take full responsibility for returning the order to the correct address or offer a 100% refund of the order value depending on the Seller's request.
3. If the Buyer has provided the correct address and the PrintHub team has the order processes accurately (the shipping label shows the Buyer's address accurately): PrintHub will provide the carrier's contact information and its phone number for the Buyer to directly contact the consignee. In case the Buyer still does not receive their orders, PrintHub will work with the supplier and refer to the carrier service for returning the order to the Buyer (Delivery with signature required).
1. The Seller does not use the available product description provided by PrintBase but arbitrarily uses the description or introduces the product on other advertising platforms and online selling websites that are not true to the displayed products (material, size, etc), that lead the Buyer to misunderstand about the product.
2. The Seller does not use PrintBase's available mockup images, but to use his/her/their own images on the selling website, causing the Buyer to file a complaint about the irrelevant products compared to the items showcased on the website.
3. Sellers use fake material effects on designs that lead the Buyer to misunderstand about the product quality.
4. The Seller provides inaccurate information about the product to the Buyer
Within 07 business days since the moment the order is delivered, if the Buyer raises order complaints (broken, distorted, wrong color/size, etc), the Seller needs to provide the detailed order information and evidence (images) for the PrintHub team so that we can file a complaint to the supplier. If the mistake is on PrintHub, the Seller can choose one of the following ways: